Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 13

Delicious has been the best so far as getting everything organized. I did set up my account. It isn't as organized as I want it to eventually be but...I had to move on. I enjoyed tagging things and realized that you really have to be careful how you tag things. For instance, when I went to bundle my tags I couldn't remember if 'articles' pertained to professional articles or running articles. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. Just more I would have to sift through.

I think the feature of being able to see other people's sites is great. It really is a time saver in that I can log on, look at mine and then check out what the people in my network are reading. Since we are all educators, as far as profession goes, we are interested in similar topics.

I can see value with this in sharing articles with teachers. The one concern I have is that some of the links some teachers have tagged aren't ones that we really want them replicating the activities. Some don't follow best practices. I guess that's where a blog response would come in?

I need to go back and try to tag misd23things on one of mine. I tried a few times but it didn't show up on the wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment