Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #6

Oh me! I can see how you need to narrow down your feeds. I find all of them fascinating. I really liked the tips from one (I can't remember which one or I would add it!) The author suggested checking them at those snippets of time or first thing in the morning. I like that idea. I typically try to get in a little early to check my emails so this would be good to add.

The blogs I chose to follow are written by people I admire and find interesting. After looking at all the different blogs I want to figure out to customize mine and add other things. I am amazed at the different levels of abilities.

This is a fast and furious class. I am looking forward to spending more time with the different topics afterwards to really flush things out.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having fun with Google Reader and RSS feeds. If you want to add my blog to your reader, the address is http://topshelf.edublogs.org!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I checked it out and subscribed to it last week.

    ReplyDelete